Subject: Re: [msysGit] Re: Fourth incarnation of the msysGit herald

From: Pascal Obry <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 17:44:20 +0200

Jan Hudec a écrit :
> I got (or rather made me) a little time to try out it at work this week and
> it looks really nice. Good job!

I tried it some time ago but there was no external module support. For
example git-svn is missing and looking at the missing feature on the Web
page I won't use it at the moment...

The Cygwin/Git module is works very well. And Cygwin is definitely a
nice toolset (X, bash, ssh, rsync, ...) when you are forced working on
Windows :)

Pascal.

-- 

--|------------------------------------------------------
--| Pascal Obry                           Team-Ada Member
--| 45, rue Gabriel Peri - 78114 Magny Les Hameaux FRANCE
--|------------------------------------------------------
--|              http://www.obry.net
--| "The best way to travel is by means of imagination"
--|
--| gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net --recv-key C1082595