Subject: Re: How to remove a specific hunk

From: Pascal Obry <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2007 13:24:58 +0100

Florian Weimer a écrit :
> I think Benoit wants to remove it from the working copy (and,
> presumably, the index too).  "Revert hunk" and "Move hunk to stash"
> might indeed be useful additions to citool.

That was not Benoit but me who asked this question. I want indeed the
hunk to be reverted/removed on the working copy. I had many answers to
do this but I still think a "git reset --interactive" with the
possibility to revert some hunks would be easier.

Pascal.

-- 

--|------------------------------------------------------
--| Pascal Obry                           Team-Ada Member
--| 45, rue Gabriel Peri - 78114 Magny Les Hameaux FRANCE
--|------------------------------------------------------
--|              http://www.obry.net
--| "The best way to travel is by means of imagination"
--|
--| gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net --recv-key C1082595