Subject: git-svn, tracking branches

From: Pascal Obry <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Nov 2007 12:16:37 +0100

Hi there,

I have "git svn init" a repository to work only on the trunk for the
Subversion repository. I'd like now to work on a branch. I've been able
to do that by editing .git/config, no problem.

My question, is there a better way than hand editing this file ? I've
tried "git remote" but it seems to work only for git repo and there is
no "git svn remote"... Any idea ?

Thanks,
Pascal.

-- 

--|------------------------------------------------------
--| Pascal Obry                           Team-Ada Member
--| 45, rue Gabriel Peri - 78114 Magny Les Hameaux FRANCE
--|------------------------------------------------------
--|              http://www.obry.net
--| "The best way to travel is by means of imagination"
--|
--| gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net --recv-key C1082595