Subject: Re: [PATCH] Use --no-color option on git log commands.

From: Pascal Obry <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 19:24:58 +0100

Junio C Hamano a écrit :
> The patch is good as belt-and-suspender, thanks.

Ok.

> But I suspect that we should make 'true' to mean 'auto' someday in
> git_config_colorbool().  Crazy people can set 'always' if they really
> wanted to, but most normal people would not want color unless the output
> goes to the terminal, I would think.

I definitely agree. I add it set to true, using auto instead I do not
have the problem. Anyway I still think that it is good to apply my patch
to completely avoid such issues.

Pascal.

-- 

--|------------------------------------------------------
--| Pascal Obry                           Team-Ada Member
--| 45, rue Gabriel Peri - 78114 Magny Les Hameaux FRANCE
--|------------------------------------------------------
--|              http://www.obry.net
--| "The best way to travel is by means of imagination"
--|
--| gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net --recv-key C1082595