Subject: Re: git guidance

From: Rogan Dawes <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 05:45:01 -0800

Al Boldi wrote:
> Willy Tarreau wrote:
>> It should not turn into an endless thread led by people who want to
>> redefine GIT's roadmap, but experience sharing helps a lot with GIT.
> 
> Well, now that you mentioned it, if there is one thing I dislike, it's for 
> version control to start mutilating your sources.  Version Control should be 
> completely transparent.  GIT isn't.
> 
> Thanks!
> 
> --
> Al
> 

Care to explain? Git is quite happy handling arbitrary binary content, 
so I find it difficult to believe that it is changing your source code 
in strange ways.

Rogan