Subject: Re: git-svn: .git/svn disk usage

From: Pascal Obry <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 03 Dec 2007 07:37:51 +0100

Ollie,

> I'm curious if other developers have run into this issue.  If so, are
> there any proposals / plans for improving the storage of git-svn
> metadata?

Did you run "git gc" after importing code form the subversion
repository? On my side I found that it has reduced drastically the size
of the local Git repository.

Pascal.

-- 

--|------------------------------------------------------
--| Pascal Obry                           Team-Ada Member
--| 45, rue Gabriel Peri - 78114 Magny Les Hameaux FRANCE
--|------------------------------------------------------
--|              http://www.obry.net
--| "The best way to travel is by means of imagination"
--|
--| gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net --recv-key C1082595