Subject: What does this error mean?

From: Bo Yang <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2007 10:24:05 +0800

Hi,
   I run git pull to pull the recent changes from my http repository. 
And get the error:

Fetching refs/heads/master from http://nkbbs.org/git/mozilla.git using http
walk 5b082f95aa62e032e6bf9e7b4a72d41dcdc209b4
walk 90d82d12ee4a9ab400df9f34f0bfddee14420bf8
walk 1ad49fd5be35acaa572a76ab12d05d297414a9fe
error: Could not read 56edc89ce300e654c7b76c0c421a7a1ee0aaf958
Waiting for 
http://nkbbs.org/git/mozilla.git/objects/9d/b3e42472d01b8e3587a3e4a375e8f368483a81
Getting alternates list for http://nkbbs.org/git/mozilla.git
Waiting for 
http://nkbbs.org/git/mozilla.git/objects/e5/ea160617bcffcb6262a8d8f838ada80b090670
Waiting for 
http://nkbbs.org/git/mozilla.git/objects/e7/7681194544ca87e2bc42bffc21616679410fec
Waiting for 
http://nkbbs.org/git/mozilla.git/objects/48/7cf54d6429467a4e2c2c1eb3608c710e6d9d4f
Waiting for 
http://nkbbs.org/git/mozilla.git/objects/ef/68bd85ca219b1042abd49417571de016b10d05

Could you please tell me that what does this mean and how can I deal 
with this? Thanks!

Regards!
Bo