Subject: Re: Problem with git-svn

From: Pascal Obry <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 12:27:45 +0100

Hi Eric,

> Can you show me the output of `svn log -v -r9458 svn+ssh://myserver/'?

$ svn log -v -r9458  svn+ssh://myserver/
------------------------------------------------------------------------
r9458 | (no author) | 1998-04-22 19:07:08 +0200 (Wed, 22 Apr 1998) | 1 line
Changed paths:
   A /importfromcvs
   A /importfromcvs/branches
   A /importfromcvs/tags
   A /importfromcvs/trunk

New repository initialized by cvs2svn.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

> So did svn+ssh://importfromcvs/trunk/file.el at r9458?  If so, git-svn
> is behaving as expected.  If not, can you tell me where "file.el" was at
> r9458?

file.el was not imported at r9458 but at r9459, just after the creation
of the /importfromcvs directories above.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
r9459 | author | 1998-04-22 19:07:08 +0200 (Wed, 22 Apr 1998) | 2 lines
Changed paths:
   A /importfromcvs/trunk/file.el

Initial revision

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks,
Pascal.

-- 

--|------------------------------------------------------
--| Pascal Obry                           Team-Ada Member
--| 45, rue Gabriel Peri - 78114 Magny Les Hameaux FRANCE
--|------------------------------------------------------
--|              http://www.obry.net
--| "The best way to travel is by means of imagination"
--|
--| gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net --recv-key C1082595