Subject: cvs -> git tools?

From: Gonzalo Garramuño <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 17:10:06 -0300

I was wondering if there were any tools to keep a mirror repository of 
CVS as a git repository.

Basically, I would like to mirror a CVS repository (that I don't 
control) as a git "main" branch.  This CVS repository is live and 
expected to remain so.

I would then work on another git branch and would do merges from the 
main branch to mine as I see fit to develop some stuff.

Is there anything like that?   Basically, I'm looking for the equivalent 
of Tailor for Mercurial.

---

As a second question...

Are there any good websites that can host a git repository?  Something 
equivalent to sourceforge but for git.

-- 
Gonzalo Garramuño
[email-masked]

AMD4400 - ASUS48N-E
GeForce7300GT
Xubuntu Gutsy