Subject: Re: [EGIT PATCH] Showing abbreviated commit hash of the versions in Compare editor.

From: "Roger C. Soares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 23:33:47 -0200

Robin Rosenberg escreveu:
> I'm implementing fetch (with some help from Shawn). Progress in
> place. I still need to update refs and get in consistent with native
> git behaviour.
>
> I'm also updating the javadocs.
Cool.

I use a lot the eclipse feature that highlights all occurences of a 
variable or method but with all the warnings in the project it is 
difficult to visually find these occurences. So I'm anxious to remove a 
lot of warnings. Public methods without documentation are one of them. 
Is it ok if I send you a patch removing all the warnings I know how but 
the ones about public methods needing documentation as you're already 
documenting them? I also want to remove the auto generated TODOs, as 
they don't actually say what to do, like this one:
// TODO Auto-generated catch block

[]s,
Roger.