Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] GIT 1.5.4-rc5

From: Gustaf Hendeby <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 01:36:42 +0100

On 01/28/2008 07:38 PM, Jeff King wrote:
> On Mon, Jan 28, 2008 at 02:56:41AM -0800, Junio C Hamano wrote:
> 
>> Gustaf Hendeby (1):
>>       send-email, fix breakage in combination with --compose
> 
> I submitted a followup test for this problem, but there was no
> response. Can I please get an ACK/NAK/"resend after 1.5.4"?

FWIW, I think it looks like a good extension to the test suit,
but the added option should probably put it post 1.5.4 just to
play it safe?  I also think it is the right thing to do not to
document that new option.

The last patch also needs a trivial fix-up to apply nicely.

/Gustaf

> 
> For reference, the original message-id was:
> 
>   <[email-masked]>