Subject: [PATCH] Documentation: Fix typo

From: Jean-Luc Herren <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 03:06:04 +0100

Signed-off-by: Jean-Luc Herren <[email-masked]>
---

Beside the obvious s/if/is/ typo, is it easier to read this way?
It might be my ears but "is run" sounds strange to me.

jlh

 Documentation/git-cvsserver.txt |    2 +-
 1 files changed, 1 insertions(+), 1 deletions(-)

diff --git a/Documentation/git-cvsserver.txt b/Documentation/git-cvsserver.txt
index c831548..d3e9993 100644
--- a/Documentation/git-cvsserver.txt
+++ b/Documentation/git-cvsserver.txt
@@ -183,7 +183,7 @@ access method and requested operation.
 That means that even if you offer only read access (e.g. by using
 the pserver method), git-cvsserver should have write access to
 the database to work reliably (otherwise you need to make sure
-that the database if up-to-date all the time git-cvsserver is run).
+that the database is up-to-date any time git-cvsserver is executed).
 
 By default it uses SQLite databases in the git directory, named
 `gitcvs.<module_name>.sqlite`. Note that the SQLite backend creates
-- 
1.5.3.8