Subject: About SOC 2008 GitTorrent

From: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 23:22:15 +0900

Hi, all!

I would like to ask about GitTorrent in Google Summer Code 2008.

I am Taesoo, Kim ([email-masked])

Actually, I already submitted an application on soc 2008 through Google 
Webapp about GitTorrent Project. (it is a copy of application, 
http://tsgates.cafe24.com/soc2008.txt)

Correcting and improving my application during the submitting period 
would be helpful for me to ensure that Git organization's intent and my 
goals would be identical. So, I am still waiting on your comments.

However, when reading the mail archives, unfortunately, I saw little 
ambiguous mails about GitTorrent.

 http://marc.info/?l=git&m=120433135821695&w=2
 http://marc.info/?l=git&m=120433354324220&w=2

It is about the fact that the student and mentor in GitTorrent are 
already chosen.

I am curious about whether the students of soc 2008 are already chosen 
or not?

And am I still competent on the GitTorrent?

If I am still possible, I would like to do my best during the period.

Sorry for this kinds of annoying emails :-)

Thanks.