Subject: Re: Automated/Daily build systems supporting git?

From: Pascal Obry <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 18:12:21 +0200

Alex,

Savadur (at its early stage) supports Git and Subversion. This 
continuous builder is fully configurable in XML. Sources can be grabbed 
here: http://repo.or.cz/w/savadur.git.

It supports scheduled scenario, triggered scenario (post commit hook). 
It is based on a client/server model and has a Web interface.

As one of the developer of this tool I can tell you that yes we have in 
our todo list the plan to support bisect.

As I said it is at an early stage of development and I'll be more than 
happy to answer questions.

Pascal.

-- 

--|------------------------------------------------------
--| Pascal Obry                           Team-Ada Member
--| 45, rue Gabriel Peri - 78114 Magny Les Hameaux FRANCE
--|------------------------------------------------------
--|              http://www.obry.net
--| "The best way to travel is by means of imagination"
--|
--| gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net --recv-key C1082595