Subject: Re: [PATCH v3 00/10] Fix git's test suite to pass when the path contains spaces

From: Johannes Sixt <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 May 2008 10:19:23 +0200

Bryan Donlan schrieb:
> On Mon, May 05, 2008 at 09:03:49AM +0200, Johannes Sixt wrote:
>> Please post an incremental diff when you resend it. Feel free to add:
> 
> When you say post an incremental diff, do you mean send just an
> additional patch to squash in, or re-send the series with an interdiff
> from the previous?

The latter. Since you'll most likely use rebase -i, this will amount to
just 'git diff wst-submit3@{yesterday}..' or so.

(This assumes that the rebased series originates from the same commit; if
it doesn't because you have meanwhile updated your origin/master, you
should first rebase without any changes, then rebase -i again, and make
changes during this second rebase; then the interdiff is 'git diff
wst-submit3@{1}..'.)

>> Tested-by: Johannes Sixt <[email-masked]>
> 
> And does this go on a specific patch or the whole series?

You can add it to every patch below the SOB line.

-- Hannes