Subject: Problem fetching the git homepage

From: Gustaf Hendeby <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 17:45:43 +0200

I'm trying to fetch the repo of the git homepage but get this error:

$ git version
git version 1.5.6.rc0.140.ga9675
$ git fetch origin
Getting alternates list for http://repo.or.cz/r/git-homepage.git
Getting pack list for http://repo.or.cz/r/git-homepage.git
Getting index for pack d4404a860edd30b154e8cd5b8c66ec35cf682dae
Getting pack d4404a860edd30b154e8cd5b8c66ec35cf682dae
  which contains 50819d376acb03429ab2628ef3d07893c7f0e22c
error: packfile 
.git/objects/pack/pack-d4404a860edd30b154e8cd5b8c66ec35cf682dae.pack 
size changed
fatal: packfile 
.git/objects/pack/pack-d4404a860edd30b154e8cd5b8c66ec35cf682dae.pack 
cannot be accessed

The last commit I have is "Automated update: [2008-04-20] v1.5.5 -> 
v1.5.5.1" (2b7e2d6a).

Is this due to something I've done?  (Not even sure from the error 
message if it is a local error, or a remote error.) Or a sign of 
something more serious?

/Gustaf