Subject: [PATCH] Documentation/git-remote.txt: remove description for useless -n option

From: Olivier Marin <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 13:03:40 +0200

From: Olivier Marin <[email-masked]>

This option comes from the original git-remote.perl script and is not
used nor needed in the current builtin.

So, remove it from the documentation so that we can reuse it later for
something else.

Signed-off-by: Olivier Marin <[email-masked]>
---
  Documentation/git-remote.txt |    7 -------
  1 files changed, 0 insertions(+), 7 deletions(-)

diff --git a/Documentation/git-remote.txt b/Documentation/git-remote.txt
index e97dc09..e51d232 100644
--- a/Documentation/git-remote.txt
+++ b/Documentation/git-remote.txt
@@ -61,9 +61,6 @@ configuration settings for the remote are removed.
  'show'::

  Gives some information about the remote <name>.
-+
-With `-n` option, the remote heads are not queried first with
-`git ls-remote <name>`; cached information is used instead.

  'prune'::

@@ -71,10 +68,6 @@ Deletes all stale tracking branches under <name>.
  These stale branches have already been removed from the remote repository
  referenced by <name>, but are still locally available in
  "remotes/<name>".
-+
-With `-n` option, the remote heads are not confirmed first with `git
-ls-remote <name>`; cached information is used instead.  Use with
-caution.

  'update'::

-- 1.5.6.rc2.160.ga44ac