Subject: Re: [PATCH] git-am: head -1 is obsolete and doesn't work on some new systems

From: Alejandro Mery <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 22:43:53 +0200

Jakub Narebski wrote:
> <[email-masked]> writes:
> 
>> From 25cb047690dd6101527cdfa6198dd6a6f93bf095 Mon Sep 17 00:00:00 2001
> 
> This line is not needed (unless you use git-send-mail, or import patch
> as mbox to your MUA), and it should be removed.
> 
>> From: Alejandro Mery <[email-masked]>
>> Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 20:27:14 +0200
>> Subject: [PATCH] git-am: head -1 is obsolete and doesn't work on some new systems
> 
> These headers should go as mailing list headers, which mean that your
> MUA should generate proper from (if it cannot, the From: would have to
> stay), and subject should go as email subject.

I'm really sorry about this, I was trying to send what git-format-patch 
generated using ubuntu's nullmailer, but it didn't work as expected (no 
git-send-email on this thing)

I'll have to fight more before sending another patch from here.

Alejandro Mery