Subject: [PATCH 0/6] archive: refactor and cleanup

From: René Scharfe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 21:21:50 +0200

This series is a collection of cleanups for git archive that I finally need
to get out, reviewed and (hopefully!) integrated.  It should make adding
more format backends easier.

Patch 2 adds a context parameter to read_tree_recursive(), thus affecting
all its callers.  The rest of the patches change *archive*.[ch], only.

René

 archive-tar.c             |  115 ++++++++++++---------------------------
 archive-zip.c             |  102 +++++------------------------------
 archive.c                 |  132 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------------
 archive.h                 |   15 ++----
 builtin-archive.c         |   75 ++++++++++++--------------
 builtin-checkout.c        |    4 +-
 builtin-log.c             |    4 +-
 builtin-ls-tree.c         |    4 +-
 builtin-merge-recursive.c |    4 +-
 builtin-upload-archive.c  |   11 ++--
 tree.c                    |   12 ++--
 tree.h                    |    4 +-
 12 files changed, 208 insertions(+), 274 deletions(-)