Subject: git-cvsimport - losing changes in subsequent pulls of a CVS branch that I thought I wasn't modifying in the GIT repo.

From: Pete/Piet Delaney <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 00:00:30 -0700

I'm running into a problem with git-cvsimport. The last
import went fine; in that case the import was a new
branch to the cvs repo ('virtualshield_saflow').

In this new case the cvs branch was modified. I thought
I hadn't modified this branch, but only merged it into
other branches (that unfortunately were in the cvs repo).
We haven't checked anything into those branches so it seems
like that mistake isn't/wasn't causing problems.

This recent merge appears to be discarding changes that
I've made in the git repo. The merge seems to default to
a repo without the changes.

The command I used to import the 'virtualshield_saflow' branch
from the CVS repo was:

    git-cvsimport -o virtualshield_saflow -r origin blux

I can't find my notes on the for I used last time, but as
I recall I didn't have to use both the -o and -r options.

It appeared that a few changes were missing and it seemed like
the problem was resolved last time by doing a second cvsimport.

This third git-cvsimport proceeded without any errors. The output seemed
to show changes in most of the files involved since the creating
of the 'virtualshield_saflow' branch (2nd cvsimport), not just
the recent changes (just a few files).

Attaching the log during the cvsimport.

I'll take another stab at it tomarrow. Any thoughts or
recommendations appreciated.

-piet
/nethome/piet/src/kilo/blux.prev$ git branch -a
* master
  origin/HEAD
  origin/beta1_branch
  origin/echo_branch
  origin/engg
  origin/integrated_branch
  origin/master
  origin/mg250_branch
  origin/origin
  origin/port_redirect_branch
  origin/rc1_branch
  origin/rel1_0_branch
  origin/rel2_branch
  origin/test_version_branch
  origin/upgrade_test
  origin/vendor_tag
  origin/virtualshield_saflow
/nethome/piet/src/kilo/blux.prev$ git-cvsimport -o virtualshield_saflow -r origin blux
Generating pack...
Counting objects: 19166
Done counting 21689 objects.
Deltifying 21689 objects...
 100% (21689/21689) done
Writing 21689 objects...
 100% (21689/21689) done
Total 21689 (delta 13062), reused 21181 (delta 12718)
Pack pack-d58901c5098e7d286b2f1c227f42019cca30558a created.
Removing unused objects 100%...
Done.
Updating 8be945b..6d2edd2
Checking 207 files out...
 100% (207/207) done
Fast forward
 .gitignore                                         |  111 +
 .toolchain.revisions                               |   32 -
 Makefile                                           |   37 +-
 README                                             |    2 -
 cli/quagga-0.96/lib/bluelane.c                     |   21 +-
 cli/quagga-0.96/lib/bluelane.h                     |    4 +
 cli/quagga-0.96/lib/dbg.h                          |    2 -
 cli/quagga-0.96/vtysh/vtysh_bluelane.c             |  224 +-
 cli/quagga-0.96/zebra/interface.c                  |   11 +-
 cli/quagga-0.96/zebra/zebra_bluelane.c             |   43 +-
 doit                                               |    2 +-
 doit.fast                                          |   12 +
 .../blue_lane/bin/config_remote_syslog_server.pl   |   50 -
 files/common/blue_lane/bin/getsystemtype.pl        |  107 +-
 files/common/blue_lane/bin/image_name.pl           |  700 +-
 files/common/blue_lane/bin/install_image.pl        |   44 +-
 files/common/blue_lane/bin/show-ethernet           |   11 +
 files/common/blue_lane/bin/show-stacktrace         |   82 +-
 files/common/blue_lane/bin/slottools.pl            |   21 +-
 files/common/blue_lane/bin/syslog_conf.pl          |  118 +-
 files/common/blue_lane/bin/techsupport.pl          |    1 +
 files/common/blue_lane/default_files/passwd        |    1 +
 files/common/blue_lane/license.txt                 |    3 +-
 files/common/common/etc/passwd                     |    1 +
 files/common/etc/logrotate.conf                    |    6 +-
 files/common/etc/passwd                            |    1 +
 files/common/etc/rc.d/init.d/bluelane              |   19 +-
 files/common/etc/rc.d/init.d/syslog-ng             |   29 +
 files/common/etc/rc.d/rc3.d/.symlinks              |    1 +
 files/common/etc/shadow                            |    1 +
 files/common/etc/syslog-ng.conf                    |   50 +
 files/common/etc/syslog.conf                       |    2 -
 files/distributor/fsscan.log                       |    1 -
 .../blue_lane/configs/system.info.g650             |  103 +
 files/gateway/fsscan.log                           |    1 -
 files/manager/fsscan.log                           |    1 -
 .../mg/custom_files/blue_lane/bin/db-reinstall.sh  |    5 +-
 .../custom_files/blue_lane/bin/gen_vmwall_logs.sh  |    9 +
 .../custom_files/blue_lane/bin/gen_vmwall_stats.sh |    9 +
 files/mg/custom_files/blue_lane/bin/kernel_bypass  |  153 +
 .../custom_files/blue_lane/bin/print_vmwall_rules  |  217 +
 files/mg/custom_files/blue_lane/bin/vmwall_rules   |   26 +
 .../blue_lane/bin/vmwall_server_state_lookup.pl    |  167 +
 .../blue_lane/configs/system.info.g250             |    4 +-
 .../blue_lane/configs/system.info.g250.revB        |    2 +-
 .../blue_lane/configs/system.info.g450             |    2 +-
 .../blue_lane/configs/system.info.g650             |  103 +
 .../custom_files/blue_lane/configs/system.info.m10 |    2 +-
 .../custom_files/blue_lane/configs/system.info.vg  |    2 +-
 .../custom_files/blue_lane/configs/system.info.vm  |    2 +-
 .../blue_lane/configs/system.info.vmware           |    2 +-
 .../blue_lane/default_files/zebra.conf.g650        |   33 +
 .../mg/custom_files/etc/rc.d/init.d/bl_catalina.sh |    2 +-
 .../custom_files/etc/rc.d/init.d/bluelane-gateway  |   19 +-
 .../custom_files/etc/rc.d/init.d/bluelane-vmwall   |   58 +
 files/mg/custom_files/etc/rc.d/init.d/crash        |   26 +
 .../custom_files/etc/rc.d/init.d/gateway-startup   |   62 +-
 .../custom_files/etc/rc.d/init.d/irq-affinity.pl   |   56 +-
 files/mg/custom_files/etc/rc.d/init.d/rc           |  126 +
 files/mg/custom_files/etc/rc.d/rc.local            |    2 +
 files/mg/custom_files/etc/rc.d/rc1.d/.symlinks     |    1 +
 files/mg/custom_files/etc/rc.d/rc1.d/S01crash      |    1 +
 files/mg/custom_files/etc/rc.d/rc3.d/.symlinks     |    1 +
 files/mg/custom_files/etc/rc.d/rc3.d/S01crash      |    1 +
 files/mg/custom_files/etc/rc.d/rc6.d/.symlinks     |    1 +
 files/mg/custom_files/home/secureall/.ssh/id_rsa   |   15 +
 files/mg/custom_files/home/secureall/.ssh/identity |  Bin 0 -> 536 bytes
 files/mg/custom_files/root/.ssh/authorized_keys    |    2 +
 files/mg/custom_files/root/cat-ip-conntrack.sh     |   66 +
 files/mg/fsscan.log                                |  547 +-
 files/mg/install_script                            |   16 +-
 files/mg/setup_version                             |    8 +-
 .../custom_files/blue_lane/configs/system.info     |    2 +-
 .../blue_lane/configs/system.info.g250             |    2 +-
 .../blue_lane/configs/system.info.g450             |    2 +-
 .../blue_lane/configs/system.info.g650             |  103 +
 .../blue_lane/configs/system.info.m10.0            |    2 +-
 .../blue_lane/configs/system.info.m10.1            |    2 +-
 files/recovery/fsscan.log                          |    1 -
 packages/Makefile.rules                            |   11 +-
 packages/Orbit2/Makefile.ORBit2-2.14.7_1st_attempt |   24 +
 packages/Orbit2/ORBit2-2.14.7.tar.bz2              |  Bin 0 -> 729469 bytes
 packages/bypass/Makefile                           |    2 +-
 packages/crash/Makefile                            |   10 +-
 packages/crash/crash-4.0-5.1.tar.bz2               |  Bin 0 -> 17748934 bytes
 packages/eventlog/Makefile                         |   11 +
 packages/eventlog/eventlog-0.2.7.tar.gz            |  Bin 0 -> 322603 bytes
 packages/gdb/Makefile                              |    2 +-
 packages/gdb/gdb-6.8.tar.bz2                       |  Bin 0 -> 15581304 bytes
 packages/git/Makefile                              |   11 +
 packages/git/git-1.5.4.2.tar.bz2                   |  Bin 0 -> 1586823 bytes
 packages/glib-1.2.10/Makefile                      |   17 +
 packages/glib-1.2.10/README                        |    3 +
 packages/glib-1.2.10/glib-1.2.10-gcc34-1.patch     |   19 +
 packages/glib-1.2.10/glib-1.2.10.tar.gz            |  Bin 0 -> 421480 bytes
 packages/glib-2.4.1/Makefile                       |   17 +
 packages/{glib => glib-2.4.1}/glib-2.4.1.tar.bz2   |  Bin 2028551 -> 2028551 bytes
 packages/glib/Makefile                             |    2 +-
 packages/glib/README                               |    9 +
 packages/glib/glib-2.12.12.tar.bz2                 |  Bin 0 -> 2938743 bytes
 packages/glibc/.gitignore                          |    7 +
 packages/glibc/.symlinks                           |    6 +-
 packages/glibc/Makefile                            |   23 +-
 packages/glibc/Makefile.glibc-2.3.4-20040701       |   41 +
 packages/glibc/doit                                |   10 +
 packages/glibc/glib-2.12.12.tar.bz2                |  Bin 0 -> 2938743 bytes
 packages/gtk/Makefile                              |   17 +
 packages/gtk/README                                |    4 +
 packages/gtk/gtk+-1.2.10.tar.bz2                   |  Bin 0 -> 2248777 bytes
 packages/iptables/Makefile                         |   24 +-
 packages/iptables/README                           |    8 +
 packages/iptables/doit                             |    9 +
 packages/iptables/iptables-1.3.2.tar.bz2           |  Bin 186255 -> 0 bytes
 packages/iptables/iptables-1.3.6.tar.bz2           |  Bin 0 -> 185438 bytes
 packages/iptables/iptables-1.3.8.tar.bz2           |  Bin 0 -> 172584 bytes
 packages/irqbalance/Makefile                       |   24 +
 packages/irqbalance/Makefile.irqbalance-0.55       |   22 +
 packages/irqbalance/classify.c                     |  126 +
 packages/irqbalance/doit                           |    9 +
 packages/irqbalance/irqbalance-0.55.tar.bz2        |  Bin 0 -> 19055 bytes
 packages/kexec-tools/Makefile                      |   37 +
 packages/kexec-tools/Makefile.kexec-tools-1.101    |   12 +
 packages/kexec-tools/doit                          |    9 +
 packages/kexec-tools/kexec-tools-1.101.tar.bz2     |  Bin 0 -> 172107 bytes
 packages/kexec-tools/kexec-tools-testing.tar.bz2   |  Bin 0 -> 828793 bytes
 packages/libIDL/Makefile                           |    2 +-
 packages/libIDL/libIDL-0.8.8.tar.bz2               |  Bin 0 -> 335188 bytes
 packages/libnet/Makefile                           |   11 +
 packages/libnet/libnet-1.1.2.1.tar.gz              |  Bin 0 -> 1021236 bytes
 packages/libxml2/Makefile                          |    2 +-
 packages/libxml2/libxml2-2.6.31.tar.bz2            |  Bin 0 -> 3641593 bytes
 packages/linux/Makefile                            |   75 +-
 packages/lmsensors/Makefile                        |   13 +-
 packages/lmsensors/README                          |    5 +
 packages/lmsensors/lm_sensors-3.0.1.tar.bz2        |  Bin 0 -> 186183 bytes
 packages/lmsensors/sensors3.conf.new               | 2450 ++++
 packages/n2261-r6d/Makefile                        |    3 +-
 packages/nfs-utils/Makefile                        |   15 +
 packages/nfs-utils/nfs-utils-1.0.10.tar.bz2        |  Bin 0 -> 528352 bytes
 packages/openssh/openssh-3.8.1p1.tar.bz2           |  Bin 657788 -> 664506 bytes
 packages/pci-utilities/Makefile                    |   13 +-
 packages/pci-utilities/pci.ids                     |14949 ++++++++++++++++++++
 packages/pci-utilities/pciutils-2.2.3.tar.bz2      |  Bin 0 -> 1115369 bytes
 packages/perl/Makefile                             |    8 +
 packages/perl/packages/Expect-1.21.tar.gz          |  Bin 0 -> 53881 bytes
 packages/perl/packages/IO-Tty-1.07.tar.gz          |  Bin 0 -> 22004 bytes
 packages/perl/packages/Net-SSH-Expect-1.09.tar.gz  |  Bin 0 -> 15074 bytes
 packages/perl/packages/Text-ASCIITable-0.17.tar.gz |  Bin 0 -> 20647 bytes
 packages/pkgconfig/Makefile                        |    2 +-
 packages/pkgconfig/pkg-config-0.22.tar.bz2         |  Bin 0 -> 747667 bytes
 packages/portmap/Makefile                          |   16 +
 packages/portmap/doit                              |    8 +
 .../portmap-5beta-compilation_fixes-3.patch        |  705 +
 .../portmap/portmap-5beta-glibc_errno_fix-1.patch  |   17 +
 packages/portmap/portmap_5beta.tar.bz2             |  Bin 0 -> 18321 bytes
 .../portwell_bypass/ABN-484_development.tar.bz2    |  Bin 0 -> 115941 bytes
 packages/portwell_bypass/ABN478_Utility.tar.bz2    |  Bin 0 -> 105117 bytes
 packages/portwell_bypass/ABN_484_1st.tar.bz2       |  Bin 0 -> 121466 bytes
 packages/portwell_bypass/Makefile                  |   17 +
 packages/portwell_bypass/Makefile.ABN478_Utility   |   16 +
 packages/portwell_bypass/doit                      |    9 +
 packages/qt/Makefile                               |   17 +
 packages/qt/qt-x11-free-3.3.8.tar.bz2              |  Bin 0 -> 14360483 bytes
 packages/raidtools/Makefile                        |   11 +
 packages/raidtools/README                          |    6 +
 packages/raidtools/raidtools-1.00.3.tar.bz2        |  Bin 0 -> 137864 bytes
 packages/smarttools/Makefile                       |    2 +-
 packages/smarttools/README                         |    5 +
 packages/smarttools/smartmontools-5.36.tar.bz2     |  Bin 0 -> 443297 bytes
 packages/smarttools/smartmontools-5.37.tar.bz2     |  Bin 0 -> 478833 bytes
 packages/strace/Makefile                           |   13 +-
 packages/strace/doit                               |   10 +
 packages/strace/strace-4.5.16.tar.bz2              |  Bin 0 -> 457272 bytes
 packages/sudo/sudoers                              |    1 +
 packages/syslog-ng/Makefile                        |   12 +
 packages/syslog-ng/syslog-ng-2.0.9.tar.gz          |  Bin 0 -> 378779 bytes
 packages/sysmgr-daemon/link_watchd.c               |   35 +-
 packages/sysmgr-daemon/sysmgr-daemon.c             |   17 +
 packages/tcp-wrappers/Makefile                     |   41 +
 .../tcp-wrappers-7.6-patches-1.0.tar.bz2           |  Bin 0 -> 16128 bytes
 packages/tcp-wrappers/tcp_wrappers_7.6.tar.gz      |  Bin 0 -> 99438 bytes
 packages/tcp_wrappers/Makefile                     |   17 +
 packages/tcp_wrappers/doit                         |    8 +
 .../tcp_wrappers-7.6-shared_lib_plus_plus-1.patch  | 1035 ++
 packages/tcp_wrappers/tcp_wrappers_7.6.tar.bz2     |  Bin 0 -> 78615 bytes
 packages/tcsh/Makefile                             |   11 +
 packages/tcsh/README                               |    4 +
 packages/tcsh/tcsh-6.15.00.tar.bz2                 |  Bin 0 -> 727440 bytes
 packages/tomcat/updates/catalina.sh                |    7 +-
 packages/wireshark/Makefile                        |    8 +
 packages/wireshark/README                          |   12 +
 packages/wireshark/wireshark-0.99.7.tar.bz2        |  Bin 0 -> 13179467 bytes
 scripts/build_tarimage.pl                          |   30 +-
 scripts/majornum                                   |    2 +-
 scripts/make-release.pl                            |    2 +-
 scripts/minornum                                   |    6 +-
 scripts/params.pl                                  |   11 +
 scripts/update-sources-fm.pl                       |  268 +
 scripts/update-sources.pl                          |  327 +-
 scripts/version.pl                                 |   75 +-
 tarballs/glibc-2.3.6-inotify-1.patch               |   45 +
 tarballs/glibc-2.3.6-linux_types-1.patch           |   33 +
 tarballs/glibc-2.3.6.tar.bz2                       |  Bin 0 -> 14014977 bytes
 tarballs/glibc-libidn-2.3.6.tar.bz2                |  Bin 0 -> 101041 bytes
 toolchain/glibc/Makefile                           |    2 +-
 upgrade/install-script                             |    9 +-
 206 files changed, 23121 insertions(+), 1540 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 .gitignore
 delete mode 100644 .toolchain.revisions
 create mode 100755 doit.fast
 delete mode 100755 files/common/blue_lane/bin/config_remote_syslog_server.pl
 create mode 100644 files/common/etc/rc.d/init.d/syslog-ng
 create mode 100644 files/common/etc/syslog-ng.conf
 delete mode 100644 files/common/etc/syslog.conf
 create mode 100644 files/gateway/custom_files/blue_lane/configs/system.info.g650
 create mode 100755 files/mg/custom_files/blue_lane/bin/gen_vmwall_logs.sh
 create mode 100755 files/mg/custom_files/blue_lane/bin/gen_vmwall_stats.sh
 create mode 100755 files/mg/custom_files/blue_lane/bin/kernel_bypass
 create mode 100755 files/mg/custom_files/blue_lane/bin/print_vmwall_rules
 create mode 100755 files/mg/custom_files/blue_lane/bin/vmwall_rules
 create mode 100755 files/mg/custom_files/blue_lane/bin/vmwall_server_state_lookup.pl
 create mode 100644 files/mg/custom_files/blue_lane/configs/system.info.g650
 create mode 100644 files/mg/custom_files/blue_lane/default_files/zebra.conf.g650
 create mode 100755 files/mg/custom_files/etc/rc.d/init.d/bluelane-vmwall
 create mode 100755 files/mg/custom_files/etc/rc.d/init.d/crash
 create mode 100755 files/mg/custom_files/etc/rc.d/init.d/rc
 create mode 100644 files/mg/custom_files/etc/rc.d/rc1.d/.symlinks
 create mode 120000 files/mg/custom_files/etc/rc.d/rc1.d/S01crash
 create mode 120000 files/mg/custom_files/etc/rc.d/rc3.d/S01crash
 create mode 100644 files/mg/custom_files/home/secureall/.ssh/id_rsa
 create mode 100644 files/mg/custom_files/home/secureall/.ssh/identity
 create mode 100644 files/mg/custom_files/root/.ssh/authorized_keys
 create mode 100755 files/mg/custom_files/root/cat-ip-conntrack.sh
 create mode 100644 files/recovery/custom_files/blue_lane/configs/system.info.g650
 create mode 100644 packages/Orbit2/Makefile.ORBit2-2.14.7_1st_attempt
 create mode 100644 packages/Orbit2/ORBit2-2.14.7.tar.bz2
 create mode 100644 packages/crash/crash-4.0-5.1.tar.bz2
 create mode 100644 packages/eventlog/Makefile
 create mode 100644 packages/eventlog/eventlog-0.2.7.tar.gz
 create mode 100644 packages/gdb/gdb-6.8.tar.bz2
 create mode 100644 packages/git/Makefile
 create mode 100644 packages/git/git-1.5.4.2.tar.bz2
 create mode 100644 packages/glib-1.2.10/Makefile
 create mode 100644 packages/glib-1.2.10/README
 create mode 100644 packages/glib-1.2.10/glib-1.2.10-gcc34-1.patch
 create mode 100644 packages/glib-1.2.10/glib-1.2.10.tar.gz
 create mode 100644 packages/glib-2.4.1/Makefile
 rename packages/{glib => glib-2.4.1}/glib-2.4.1.tar.bz2 (100%)
 create mode 100644 packages/glib/README
 create mode 100644 packages/glib/glib-2.12.12.tar.bz2
 create mode 100644 packages/glibc/.gitignore
 create mode 100644 packages/glibc/Makefile.glibc-2.3.4-20040701
 create mode 100755 packages/glibc/doit
 create mode 100644 packages/glibc/glib-2.12.12.tar.bz2
 create mode 100644 packages/gtk/Makefile
 create mode 100644 packages/gtk/README
 create mode 100644 packages/gtk/gtk+-1.2.10.tar.bz2
 create mode 100644 packages/iptables/README
 create mode 100755 packages/iptables/doit
 delete mode 100644 packages/iptables/iptables-1.3.2.tar.bz2
 create mode 100644 packages/iptables/iptables-1.3.6.tar.bz2
 create mode 100644 packages/iptables/iptables-1.3.8.tar.bz2
 create mode 100644 packages/irqbalance/Makefile
 create mode 100644 packages/irqbalance/Makefile.irqbalance-0.55
 create mode 100644 packages/irqbalance/classify.c
 create mode 100755 packages/irqbalance/doit
 create mode 100644 packages/irqbalance/irqbalance-0.55.tar.bz2
 create mode 100644 packages/kexec-tools/Makefile
 create mode 100644 packages/kexec-tools/Makefile.kexec-tools-1.101
 create mode 100755 packages/kexec-tools/doit
 create mode 100644 packages/kexec-tools/kexec-tools-1.101.tar.bz2
 create mode 100644 packages/kexec-tools/kexec-tools-testing.tar.bz2
 create mode 100644 packages/libIDL/libIDL-0.8.8.tar.bz2
 create mode 100644 packages/libnet/Makefile
 create mode 100644 packages/libnet/libnet-1.1.2.1.tar.gz
 create mode 100644 packages/libxml2/libxml2-2.6.31.tar.bz2
 create mode 100644 packages/lmsensors/README
 create mode 100644 packages/lmsensors/lm_sensors-3.0.1.tar.bz2
 create mode 100644 packages/lmsensors/sensors3.conf.new
 create mode 100644 packages/nfs-utils/Makefile
 create mode 100644 packages/nfs-utils/nfs-utils-1.0.10.tar.bz2
 create mode 100644 packages/pci-utilities/pci.ids
 create mode 100644 packages/pci-utilities/pciutils-2.2.3.tar.bz2
 create mode 100644 packages/perl/packages/Expect-1.21.tar.gz
 create mode 100644 packages/perl/packages/IO-Tty-1.07.tar.gz
 create mode 100644 packages/perl/packages/Net-SSH-Expect-1.09.tar.gz
 create mode 100644 packages/perl/packages/Text-ASCIITable-0.17.tar.gz
 create mode 100644 packages/pkgconfig/pkg-config-0.22.tar.bz2
 create mode 100644 packages/portmap/Makefile
 create mode 100755 packages/portmap/doit
 create mode 100644 packages/portmap/portmap-5beta-compilation_fixes-3.patch
 create mode 100644 packages/portmap/portmap-5beta-glibc_errno_fix-1.patch
 create mode 100644 packages/portmap/portmap_5beta.tar.bz2
 create mode 100644 packages/portwell_bypass/ABN-484_development.tar.bz2
 create mode 100644 packages/portwell_bypass/ABN478_Utility.tar.bz2
 create mode 100644 packages/portwell_bypass/ABN_484_1st.tar.bz2
 create mode 100644 packages/portwell_bypass/Makefile
 create mode 100644 packages/portwell_bypass/Makefile.ABN478_Utility
 create mode 100755 packages/portwell_bypass/doit
 create mode 100644 packages/qt/Makefile
 create mode 100644 packages/qt/qt-x11-free-3.3.8.tar.bz2
 create mode 100644 packages/raidtools/Makefile
 create mode 100644 packages/raidtools/README
 create mode 100644 packages/raidtools/raidtools-1.00.3.tar.bz2
 create mode 100644 packages/smarttools/README
 create mode 100644 packages/smarttools/smartmontools-5.36.tar.bz2
 create mode 100644 packages/smarttools/smartmontools-5.37.tar.bz2
 create mode 100755 packages/strace/doit
 create mode 100644 packages/strace/strace-4.5.16.tar.bz2
 create mode 100644 packages/syslog-ng/Makefile
 create mode 100644 packages/syslog-ng/syslog-ng-2.0.9.tar.gz
 create mode 100644 packages/tcp-wrappers/Makefile
 create mode 100644 packages/tcp-wrappers/tcp-wrappers-7.6-patches-1.0.tar.bz2
 create mode 100644 packages/tcp-wrappers/tcp_wrappers_7.6.tar.gz
 create mode 100644 packages/tcp_wrappers/Makefile
 create mode 100755 packages/tcp_wrappers/doit
 create mode 100755 packages/tcp_wrappers/tcp_wrappers-7.6-shared_lib_plus_plus-1.patch
 create mode 100644 packages/tcp_wrappers/tcp_wrappers_7.6.tar.bz2
 create mode 100644 packages/tcsh/Makefile
 create mode 100644 packages/tcsh/README
 create mode 100644 packages/tcsh/tcsh-6.15.00.tar.bz2
 create mode 100644 packages/wireshark/Makefile
 create mode 100644 packages/wireshark/README
 create mode 100644 packages/wireshark/wireshark-0.99.7.tar.bz2
 create mode 100755 scripts/update-sources-fm.pl
 create mode 100644 tarballs/glibc-2.3.6-inotify-1.patch
 create mode 100644 tarballs/glibc-2.3.6-linux_types-1.patch
 create mode 100644 tarballs/glibc-2.3.6.tar.bz2
 create mode 100644 tarballs/glibc-libidn-2.3.6.tar.bz2
/nethome/piet/src/kilo/blux.prev$