Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] Git User's Survey 2008

From: Christian Jaeger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 14:20:25 +0200

Jakub Narebski wrote:
> Last, if you are accessing the survey from the same computer, and you
> have cookies enabled, you can always return and finish/correct survey
> later.  Perhaps that should be stated upfront, and not only at the end
> 9after submitting survey)...

Hm, I've got cookies disabled usually; the survey had a link at the 
bottom which was a javascript link, and it lead me to a screen asking me 
for my email and a button "inform about news" or some such (kind of 
'spammy' purpose only I guess). So I'm not sure whether my entries got 
saved at all?

I've found the many questions interesting as it showed me quite a number 
of interesting commands I didn't know about yet (so I said "never" to 
all of them, but that doesn't mean they aren't useful to me, just that I 
didn't know about them!):

git add -u / -A

git log --graph

git relink

git request-pull

(git show-branch)

(git stash --keep-index)

(git whatchanged)

Christian.