Subject: Re: [PATCH 3/3] add '%d' pretty format specifier to show decoration

From: René Scharfe <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Sep 2008 22:15:40 +0200

Michael Dressel schrieb:
> On Fri, 5 Sep 2008, Michael Dressel wrote:
>> On Thu, 4 Sep 2008, Junio C Hamano wrote:
>>> Jeff King <[email-masked]> writes:
>>>> On Thu, Sep 04, 2008 at 11:40:03PM +0200, René Scharfe wrote:
>>>>> Michael Dressel implemented an initial version and chose the 
>>>>> letter d, Junio suggested to add a leading space and 
>>>>> parentheses.
>> 
>> Very nice. Only that I did not do the very first implementation it 
>> was Jeff King.
> 
> I made a mistake. My last comment is wrong, There is an even  earlier
> patch from Johannes Schindelin. Second there is no contribution left
> from me. I'm merely a happy user of the new feature.

Hmm, when I wrote this commit message I didn't reread yours that
mentioned Jeff.  The patch is already in next; I'm not sure if changing
its commit message is a sensible option.  I remember that Dscho
suggested multiple times to steal his ideas, implement them and then
reap all the credit for them, though. ;-)

René