Subject: Re: [PATCH 1/3] Prepare for non-interactive merge-preserving rebase

From: Andreas Ericsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 18:04:22 +0200

Shawn O. Pearce wrote:
> Andreas Ericsson <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> Shawn, I haven't seen this in any of your branches. Overlooked or
>> dropped? I think 1-2 are probably master material, while I'm not
>> so sure about 3/3. Would you prefer a re-send that turns it into
>> a 2-patch series, adding each test with the functionality it tests?
> 
> Thanks for the reminder.  It just got lost in the shuffle.  I dragged
> them out of the archives and will queue into this morning's update,
> so no need for a resend.
> 

Hold off on that if you haven't already applied them. I just noticed
something strange in passing 15 minutes ago that I need to investigate
a bit more. I need to get home now though, so I won't have time to
test it further until later tonight.

-- 
Andreas Ericsson                   [email-masked]
OP5 AB                             www.op5.se
Tel: +46 8-230225                  Fax: +46 8-230231