Subject: Re: [PATCH] Added giteditor script to show diff while editing commit message.

From: Ted Pavlic <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 16:07:03 -0500

>> This script also detects when "stg edit" is being called and uses "stg
>> show" instead.
> You do know about "git commit -v", right? (Although that displays
> commit message and diff in a single buffer, not two separate ones like
> your script does.)

Actually, I didn't. I was looking for something like hgeditor for git, 
and I found something on vim.org that almost hit the mark but no mention 
of "commit -v".

That being said, I like having the diff up in a separate window. Plus, 
"git commit -v" doesn't help me when I want to "stg edit".

Thanks --
Ted

-- 
Ted Pavlic <[email-masked]>

   Please visit my ALS association page:
         http://web.alsa.org/goto/tedpavlic
   My family appreciates your support in the fight to defeat ALS.