Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] tig-0.14

From: Ted Pavlic <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 08:29:46 -0500

> Release notes
> -------------
> Incompatibilities:

I notice that when I do the sequence...

*) open tig
*) hit <CR> to view first changeset
*) hit "j" to scroll one line

the green highlighting on the first line moves to the second, but the 
whitespace following the "commit 00000000000000" stays green. For 
example, if I do the sequence above in the tig repo, I'm left with

commit e278600f599f60a2b98aeae6bfbb6ba92cf92d6f---GREEN BG HERE---
---This line (Refs:) has GREEN BG---

The "commit" has a black background.

Is that a bug? Or do I need to upgrade my ncurses?

If I hit <CR> a few more times (to move the screen) and then hit "j" 
more (to move the highlighted line), I get this same bug randomly on 
different lines.

Thanks --
Ted

P.S.

Again, thanks for this app.

-- 
Ted Pavlic <[email-masked]>

   Please visit my ALS association page:
         http://web.alsa.org/goto/tedpavlic
   My family appreciates your support in the fight to defeat ALS.