Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] tig-0.14

From: Ted Pavlic <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 09:03:10 -0500

> No upgrade should be necessary. Could you give me some information
> about what terminal application you are using. Also, have you added
> any specific color settings to ~/.tigrc?

OS X 10.4.11
iTerm 0.9.6.1201
TERM=xterm-color

I have no ~/.tigrc

>> If I hit<CR>  a few more times (to move the screen) and then hit "j" more
>> (to move the highlighted line), I get this same bug randomly on different
>> lines.
>
> This is a good hint. Does it happen a mostly when you hit "j" and it
> causes the view to be scrolled down?

The problem only occurs with "j" and "k" when viewing multi-line 
displays. I do /not/ see the problem when viewing the one-line changeset 
history. It only causes a problem when I view the multi-line displays 
(e.g., when actually viewing a changeset).

For example, in git.git, if I "tig" and then scroll through the 
changesets, I don't see the problem. If I <CR> on a changeset so that it 
opens in the bottom half of the screen, I see the problem when I start 
"j" and "k"'ing there.

Thanks --
Ted

-- 
Ted Pavlic <[email-masked]>

   Please visit my ALS association page:
         http://web.alsa.org/goto/tedpavlic
   My family appreciates your support in the fight to defeat ALS.