Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] tig-0.14

From: Ted Pavlic <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 09:06:42 -0500

> That fixes half the problem.  It no longer leaves a highlight on the
> wrong line, but the newly selected line does not highlight the empty
> space at the end of the line.

I haven't tried the patch yet, but I can tell you that (on my system) 
the other "half" of the problem is there before the patch.

That is, the trailing whitespace on a new line goes without highlight. I 
was under the (wrong?) impression that this was desired and that the 
whitespace highlighting was a bug. No?

(in fact, it might be useful if the trailing "screen space" is *not* 
highlighted. That makes it easy to X-ray trailing whitespace buried in 
the changeset)

--Ted

-- 
Ted Pavlic <[email-masked]>

   Please visit my ALS association page:
         http://web.alsa.org/goto/tedpavlic
   My family appreciates your support in the fight to defeat ALS.