Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] tig-0.14

From: Ted Pavlic <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 09:12:49 -0500

>> No upgrade should be necessary. Could you give me some information
>> about what terminal application you are using. Also, have you added
>> any specific color settings to ~/.tigrc?
>
> OS X 10.4.11
> iTerm 0.9.6.1201
> TERM=xterm-color
>
> I have no ~/.tigrc

Perhaps not surprisingly, when I ssh into a Linux machine and run tig, I 
have the same problem.

That is, "tig" is being run on the Linux machine, but the terminal is on 
my Mac.

It might be interesting that although several people with this problem 
use a Mac, we do not use the same terminal program.

--Ted

-- 
Ted Pavlic <[email-masked]>

   Please visit my ALS association page:
         http://web.alsa.org/goto/tedpavlic
   My family appreciates your support in the fight to defeat ALS.