Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCE] tig-0.14

From: Ted Pavlic <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 12:47:06 -0500

> What is tig?

*) Is there any way for "tig" to emulate "less -R"?

That is, if an output is already colorized, can tig just pass through 
the ANSI?

*) When doing "git diff|tig" when there directory is clean, tig should 
probably exit immediately, right?

*) Also, is there a way to configure "tig" to colorize and *exit* if the 
piped text doesn't fill a page?

(in other words, I'd like "tig" to be able to replace my current "less 
-FRX" pager)

Thanks --
Ted

-- 
Ted Pavlic <[email-masked]>

   Please visit my ALS association page:
         http://web.alsa.org/goto/tedpavlic
   My family appreciates your support in the fight to defeat ALS.