Subject: Re: [PATCH 0/4] completion fixes: Acks, whitespace, and r=""

From: Ted Pavlic <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 12:01:18 -0500

In my latest "git pull," I noticed a few completion changes, but none of 
these changes were included (and thus on some of my machines, I get 
unbound variable errors again).

Were these changes finally rejected?

Thanks --
Ted

On 2/11/09 1:54 PM, Ted Pavlic wrote:
> * Added Shawn O. Pearce acks
> * Fixed whitespace problem in second patch (vim:expandtabs was on)
> * When in GIT_DIR, set r="" in __git_ps1 as well
>
> Ted Pavlic (4):
>    completion: For consistency, changed "git rev-parse" to __gitdir
>      calls.
>    completion: Use consistent if [...] convention. No test.
>    completion: Better __git_ps1 support when not in working directory
>    completion: More fixes to prevent unbound variable errors.

-- 
Ted Pavlic <[email-masked]>

   Please visit my ALS association page:
         http://web.alsa.org/goto/tedpavlic
   My family appreciates your support in the fight to defeat ALS.