Subject: Re: [Gittogether] Re: GitTogether '09

From: Sam Vilain <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 11:00:06 +1300

Johannes Schindelin wrote:
>>> Last year Google provided two international airplane tickets and was 
>>> able to host us, we can at least ask them to host us again this year 
>>> (if that is what we decide on).
>>>       
>> Did Google do two international tickets last year for Git?
>>     
>
> I do not think so.  Mugwump got the international airplane ticket, AFAIR, 
> and warthog the local "ticket".
>   

Right, and we decided to give Christian back his air fare with some of
the Mentor treasure, so that was the second international ticket
essentially paid by Google.

Speaking of spoils, I'm now on Vendor number 3 for the T-Shirts which
are apparently in a print queue now. It's a depressing that it's now
longer since the conference than til the next one :(

I'll be contacting everyone off-line asking for their size requirements
and following up those who didn't send me addresses yet..

Sam.