Subject: Re: Patch (1.6.2.1) for fixing bad single quote

From: Andreas Ericsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 14:35:20 +0200

Ulrich Windl wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> this is my very first attempt to use Git to make a Git patch; a microscopic 
> contribution. I hope the attached Patch is OK. basically it's this:
> 

It looks alright, but there's a document called SubmittingPatches in the
Documentation folder of git.git itself which you should read before you
intend to submit patches, as it makes life easier for our benevolent but
overworked democratic dictator Junio.

-- 
Andreas Ericsson                   [email-masked]
OP5 AB                             www.op5.se
Tel: +46 8-230225                  Fax: +46 8-230231

Considering the successes of the wars on alcohol, poverty, drugs and
terror, I think we should give some serious thought to declaring war
on peace.