Subject: Re: [PATCHv2 2/2] completion: complete config variables for --get/getall/unset/unset-all

From: Stephen Boyd <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 22:20:26 -0700

Shawn O. Pearce wrote:
> These probably could have been one patch, since the function
> is introduced only to support this one usage, and this patch
> is only 4 lines larger than the function definition anyway...

Seeing that this hasn't been picked up yet, I'm fine with this being
squashed into one commit. Could you use this combination of the two
messages for the commit?

---8<----

Subject: completion: complete config variables for
--get/getall/unset/unset-all

This should make it easier for users to get and unset their
configuration variables without having to open documentation or dig
through their configuration file.

__git_config_get_set_variables() retrieves the set configuration variables
 from the appropriate configuration file. For example, if the user has
previously specified --global only the global variables are returned. The
same applies for --system, and --file. If no location has been
specified, all
set variables are returned.

Signed-off-by: Stephen Boyd <[email-masked]>