Subject: Re: Cross-Platform Version Control

From: Andreas Ericsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 19:31:40 +0200

Linus Torvalds wrote:
> 
> Of course, it probably makes sense to have a whole "git_readdir()" that 
> does this thing in general. That "create_full_path()" thing makes sense 
> regardless, though, in that it also simplifies a lot of "baselen+len" 
> usage in just "len".
> 

In a flash of premonitory insight, libgit2 has 

	gitfo_foreach_dirent(path, callback)

which would probably be well suited for this kind of thing.

-- 
Andreas Ericsson                   [email-masked]
OP5 AB                             www.op5.se
Tel: +46 8-230225                  Fax: +46 8-230231

Register now for Nordic Meet on Nagios, June 3-4 in Stockholm
 http://nordicmeetonnagios.op5.org/

Considering the successes of the wars on alcohol, poverty, drugs and
terror, I think we should give some serious thought to declaring war
on peace.