Subject: Re: git & bug tracking

From: Andreas Ericsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 11:58:54 +0200

~:'' ありがとうございました。 wrote:
> git & bug tracking**
> 
> what is the reason that bug tracking was not part* of the development 
> and implementation of git?
> 

To find bugfixes to stable releases of git, you should browse the 'maint'
branch of git.git. Note that bugs can be related to far more than just
correctness. For instance, "it's too slow" is considered a bug. So is a
potential security vulnerability.

If that's not what you're after, you'll have to clarify.

-- 
Andreas Ericsson                   [email-masked]
OP5 AB                             www.op5.se
Tel: +46 8-230225                  Fax: +46 8-230231

Register now for Nordic Meet on Nagios, June 3-4 in Stockholm
 http://nordicmeetonnagios.op5.org/

Considering the successes of the wars on alcohol, poverty, drugs and
terror, I think we should give some serious thought to declaring war
on peace.