Subject: libgit2 review help needed

From: Andreas Ericsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 11:08:01 +0200

As some of you know, I've stepped up as co-maintainer of libgit2 along
with Shawn, who has precious little time to handle the patches that
come along. Happily, this seems to have spurred some interest in the
community and patches have started arriving for various parts of the
system. However, I'm not the expert on any parts of the git core, and
my knowledge of buildtools other than gcc et al is scarce, so I need
help reviewing the patches that come in.

Unless I hear cries against it, I'll ask patch submitters to send their
patches to git@vger from now on, with "[libgit2 PATCH x/n]" prefix for
their patches so those who are not interested in libification can easily
filter out such threads. Any help reviewing patches would be much
appreciated.

To the libgit2 contributors:
Please start sending patches to [email-masked], with me ([email-masked])
on Cc if no cries of outrage follow this email.

Thanks all.

-- 
Andreas Ericsson                   [email-masked]
OP5 AB                             www.op5.se
Tel: +46 8-230225                  Fax: +46 8-230231

Considering the successes of the wars on alcohol, poverty, drugs and
terror, I think we should give some serious thought to declaring war
on peace.