Subject: Re: use repo as git log parameter

From: Andreas Ericsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 11:29:15 +0200

Lynn Lin wrote:
> Hi All,
>       Is there some like this
>                git log http://abc.com/demo.git
>      don't need a local clone tree
> 

No. There are tools like gitweb for browsing history of a repository
you don't want to download. If you really want to examine it minutely,
you should probably just clone it instead. A git repository is
usually very, very small once cloned out.

-- 
Andreas Ericsson                   [email-masked]
OP5 AB                             www.op5.se
Tel: +46 8-230225                  Fax: +46 8-230231

Considering the successes of the wars on alcohol, poverty, drugs and
terror, I think we should give some serious thought to declaring war
on peace.