Subject: Re: [PATCH 14/15] Add scripts to generate projects for other buildsystems (MSVC vcproj, QMake)

From: Johannes Sixt <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 10:21:12 +0200

Marius Storm-Olsen schrieb:
> Johannes Sixt said the following on 17.09.2009 22:28:
>> why do
>> you need entries for *.obj, *.idb, and *.pdb?
> 
> When using only the vcproj generator, you are correct. However, if you
> use the qmake generator, and create vcprojs from those, the *.idb and
> *.pdb files are located in the project directory itself, and not under
> Debug/. I'm not too worried about this case though, so for me, the three
> entries *.obj, *.idb and *.pdb can go.

Fair enough.

> Junio, you want me to push a new patch?

That's not necessary. I just wanted to make sure that you added the
entries deliberately.

With these questions answered, and the most recent change to 04/15 that
adjust test-genrandom.c, the MinGW aspect of this series is

Acked-by: Johannes Sixt <[email-masked]>

Thank you very much for your work and persistency!

-- Hannes