Subject: Re: [PATCH ef/msys-imap] mingw: use BLK_SHA1 again

From: Johannes Sixt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 07:56:01 +0100

Johannes Schindelin schrieb:
> For better visibility, I pushed it to the work/msys-imap branch in 
> 4msysgit.git (but I could not even compile-test it today, due to lack of 
> access to a Windows machine).
> 
> If nobody complains by the end of the week, I will merge it into 
> 4msysgit.git's 'devel' branch (I can only compile-test by then).

Ugh, I totally forgot: I have this branch ready for Junio to pull:

  git://repo.or.cz/git/mingw/j6t.git ef/imap-send-windows

Only the top 3 commits are different from what is currently in pu: I added
my ACK, and reworded the commit message of my patch that is at the tip.
Content-wise it is identical to the series in pu.

I haven't seen an ACK from Marius regarding the changes that touch MSVC
parts, but there was plenty of time to test, and the changes look obvious
enough.

Junio, please pull.

-- Hannes