Subject: Re: git hang with corrupted .pack

From: Pascal Obry <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 2009 23:34:37 +0100

Shawn,

> It was fixed in 1.6.5.2 by Junio.

Hum... I was using today Git from master. Just after I send my message I 
tried 1.6.5 and it was working... I went back to master and it is now 
working... Really strange... Maybe a file did not get properly 
recompiled. I doubt it... but for sure it was failing and I build git 
every day from master! Strange!

Anyway, it was a false alarm.

Pascal.

-- 

--|------------------------------------------------------
--| Pascal Obry                           Team-Ada Member
--| 45, rue Gabriel Peri - 78114 Magny Les Hameaux FRANCE
--|------------------------------------------------------
--|    http://www.obry.net  -  http://v2p.fr.eu.org
--| "The best way to travel is by means of imagination"
--|
--| gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B