Subject: [PATCH 0/8] Fetch improvements and re-implementation of remote update

From: Björn Gustavsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 09:13:04 +0100

To avoid having a commit where 'git remote update --prune' is broken
(except for cleanliness reasons, it would cause problems if someone
wants to bisect a breakage in that functionality), I have made
a slight change to one of Jay's patches and put my patch that
re-implements 'git remote update' last in the series.

Following this email, there will be series of patches starting
with number 5 and ending in number 8.

It can be applied directly on top of my fourth patch I sent out
yesterday ("Add missing test for 'git remote update --prune'").
The fifth patch in that series should be discarded.

Björn Gustavsson (1):
  Re-implement 'git remote update' using 'git fetch'

Jay Soffian (3):
  teach warn_dangling_symref to take a FILE argument
  builtin-fetch: add --prune option
  builtin-fetch: add --dry-run option

 Documentation/fetch-options.txt |    9 ++++
 builtin-fetch.c                 |   42 ++++++++++++++++--
 builtin-remote.c                |   90 ++++++++++++--------------------------
 refs.c                          |    7 ++-
 refs.h                          |    2 +-
 5 files changed, 81 insertions(+), 69 deletions(-)