Subject: git-svn problem with v1.6.5

From: Pascal Obry <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 23:23:58 +0100

Hello,

A git-svn mirror is created using Git v1.6.4. When I copy this mirror 
into another machine which is using v1.6.5 I get the following error:

$ git svn rebase
fatal: Invalid revision range 
d2cf08bb67e4b7da33a250127aab784f1f2f58d3..refs/remotes/svn/trunk
rev-list --pretty=raw --no-color --reverse 
d2cf08bb67e4b7da33a250127aab784f1f2f58d3..refs/remotes/svn/trunk --: 
command returned error: 128

Using v1.6.4 instead I have no problem. Any idea to track this problem down?

Thanks.

Pascal.

-- 

--|------------------------------------------------------
--| Pascal Obry                           Team-Ada Member
--| 45, rue Gabriel Peri - 78114 Magny Les Hameaux FRANCE
--|------------------------------------------------------
--|    http://www.obry.net  -  http://v2p.fr.eu.org
--| "The best way to travel is by means of imagination"
--|
--| gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B