Subject: Re: git-svn problem with v1.6.5

From: Pascal Obry <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 07:39:37 +0100

Eric,

> Did you try an early version of Adam's patch before it made it into
> git.git by any chance?

No.

> Or, did you by any chance start a fresh import with a v1.6.5 and then
> rsync $GIT_DIR to one created with 1.6.4 and not use --delete with
> rsync?

No. The import has been done with 1.6.4. A filter-branch has been 
applied to fix author names. But AFAIK (will check) it has been done 
with 1.6.4 too.

Pascal.

-- 

--|------------------------------------------------------
--| Pascal Obry                           Team-Ada Member
--| 45, rue Gabriel Peri - 78114 Magny Les Hameaux FRANCE
--|------------------------------------------------------
--|    http://www.obry.net  -  http://v2p.fr.eu.org
--| "The best way to travel is by means of imagination"
--|
--| gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B