Subject: Re: [RFC] Git Wiki Move

From: "J.H." <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 16:02:31 -0800

On 01/15/2010 03:21 PM, Sverre Rabbelier wrote:
> Heya,
> 
> On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 00:18, J.H. <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> Quick update - I think I've got the vast majority of the obvious and
>> simple to correct problems fixed at http://git.wiki.kernel.org anyone
>> want to run through and see if there's anything else that would be
>> considered a show stopper?
> 
> I'd say it's pretty embarassing if our FAQ [0] is broken. Don't have
> the time to fix it manually atm though :(.
> 
> [0] http://git.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/GitFaq

If you can be more specific I can go through and fix it...  There's some
extraneous bits on the page that I haven't figured out what they were
for originally but most everything on the page seems to work fine for me...

Like I said I'm not claiming it's completely 100% accurate in the
transition, but for a page that's 144K in size it looks like it's
predominantly correct.

- John 'Warthog9' Hawley