Subject: Re: Question about git rebase --onto

From: Pascal Obry <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Feb 2010 17:46:38 +0100

Junio,

> Writing reproducible test case would be a great way to diagnose this.

I just can't reproduce now! I've tried on a second machine starting from
the same repository state and still can't reproduce! So either I was in
really bad shape last night or it was some kind of transient problem on
my Cygwin/Git system.

Sorry for the noise.

Pascal.

-- 

--|------------------------------------------------------
--| Pascal Obry                           Team-Ada Member
--| 45, rue Gabriel Peri - 78114 Magny Les Hameaux FRANCE
--|------------------------------------------------------
--|    http://www.obry.net  -  http://v2p.fr.eu.org
--| "The best way to travel is by means of imagination"
--|
--| gpg --keyserver keys.gnupg.net --recv-key F949BD3B