Subject: Re: [PATCH] Fix signal handler

From: Markus Elfring <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 14:30:45 +0100

>
> Why does this need to become extern?

How do you think about to stress the detail that the function
"log_show_early" is called by the function "limit_list" from an other
translation unit.

>
> Overall, this change looks sane to me.

How are the chances to get the update suggestion into the public Git
repository?

> You still haven't provided any evidence that this is a problem in practice,
> but these changes are not particularly cumbersome, so it is probably better
> to be on the safe side.
>   

It is a matter of safety if all implementation details of the source
code conform to well-known programming standards.

Regards,
Markus