Subject: RFD: git-bzr: anyone interested?

From: Gabriel Filion <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 13:13:44 -0500

Hello,

I started collaborating on a script on github that tries to bring
bidirectional integration of git with Bazaar repositories. It is the
script originally written in ruby by Pieter de Bie and converted to a
shell script. You can find it here:

http://github.com/kfish/git-bzr

There is probably much left to be done to call this script functional.
Currently, it is possible to fetch revisions in a local branch, but I've
had problems with pushing revisions.

So, first things first: in order to make this thing see some substantial
progress, I will surely need help from people who are well acquainted
with git's internal plumbing, people from git-svn for their valuable
experience with extraneous vcs integration and also with people
acquainted with bzr's inner workings.

Is there any interest from people of this mailing list to see this
script make it to a usable state?
If so, having some code review would be more than good. What do you
recommend on doing: using this mailing list or putting one up that would
be specific to the project?

-- 
Gabriel Filion