Subject: [PATCH v2 0/4] Apply blanks at EOF

From: Björn Gustavsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 20:23:56 +0100

Here is my revised patch series. 

Björn Gustavsson (4):
  apply: Remove the quick rejection test
    Now a separate commit for removing the quick reject and
    clarifying another test, as well as a new test case.

  apply: Allow blank context lines to match beyond EOF
    At least one non-blank context line must now match before
    the end of file. Rewrote my own changes in the beginning
    of match_fragment() in a way that I think is clearer.

  t4124: Add additional tests of --whitespace=fix
    More test cases.

  t3417: Add test cases for "rebase --whitespace=fix"
    No changes.

 builtin-apply.c                  |  146 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-------
 t/t3417-rebase-whitespace-fix.sh |  126 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 t/t4104-apply-boundary.sh        |    9 +++
 t/t4124-apply-ws-rule.sh         |   85 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 338 insertions(+), 28 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 t/t3417-rebase-whitespace-fix.sh