Subject: [PATCH v4 0/5] Apply blanks at EOF

From: Björn Gustavsson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2010 15:30:09 +0100

Another re-roll to fix --ignore-space-change in combination with 
--whitespace=fix when the patch has CR-LF line endings.

Björn Gustavsson (5):
  apply: Don't unnecessarily update line lengths in the preimage
  apply: Remove the quick rejection test
    No change.

  apply: Allow blank context lines to match beyond EOF
    The fix and an updated commit message.

  t4124: Add additional tests of --whitespace=fix
    One test case split into two and two new test cases.

  t3417: Add test cases for "rebase --whitespace=fix"
    No change.

 builtin-apply.c                  |  187 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--------
 t/t3417-rebase-whitespace-fix.sh |  126 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
 t/t4104-apply-boundary.sh        |    9 ++
 t/t4124-apply-ws-rule.sh         |  170 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 4 files changed, 451 insertions(+), 41 deletions(-)
 create mode 100755 t/t3417-rebase-whitespace-fix.sh