Subject: Re: [PATCH/RFC 2/2] git-svn: Don't allow missing commit parent to stop git-svn

From: Michael J Gruber <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 08:40:49 +0200

Eric Wong venit, vidit, dixit 03.05.2010 23:19:
> Michael Olson <[email-masked]> wrote:
>> On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 4:45 PM, Sam Vilain <[email-masked]> wrote:
>>> Michael Olson wrote:
>>>> Interestingly, I see people reporting the same problem in the thread
>>>> "git svn clone of subversion's own code failing".  So it's not just
>>>> related to patch 1/2 of this series.  At least that thread has a
>>>> public-facing repo so the problem should be easier to reproduce for
>>>> a real fix.
>>>
>>> Oh, right ... I remember that issue now. I'm currently testing the
>>> below change to see if it breaks the test suite; any issues and I'll
>>> post an update.
>>>
>>> Subject: [PATCH] git-svn: deal with svn cherry-picks with non-linear history
>>
>> This change works great on my private repos, so it should supersede my
>> version which only did an eval.
> 
> Have either of you had a chance to look into the test suite breakage
> from this patch?  Thanks.
> 

Uhm, which one: The one in your subject line or the one in the quoted
subject line?

Michael